Hologram

Study abroad can be pretty lonely. I miss my family and best friends and I know they miss me as well. That’s why I think about Hologram. The Hologram can be created exactly like me in everyway, height, gender and common interest. I am able to be everywhere by using the Hologram, for examples, my home, party and so on. It can provide support to my family and remind them that I always care about them.

A Hologram was a projected three-dimensional representation of a person or object, it were used mostly in telecommunications as a new media telepresence experience. According to this CNN clip, the vision could be transmitted on a holoprojector and projected the holographic visible images in studio. Hologram is an amazing technology, there may be a possibility of Hologram party or Hologram public sphere in a specific place in the future.






Stunning Alternative Experience

0 comments: