Interesting Site

When I was looking around trying to find an interesting website I found this site http://www.sitedrifter.com/where it takes you to whatever site that's suggested to be great.
It is updated by introducing various kinds of interesting sites from "Free Social Networking and Online Dating Software ", "Free Screen Recorder To Make Video Tutorials "and other useful websites are categorized on the right hand side of this webpage. There are also frequently updated lists of new game releases and even what is called an "annoying websites". I find this kind of site quite interesting even just by having a look I find myself being transferred into a site that is really interesting and worth while to have a look at. Sometimes I find myself regularly visiting the same site that I found in this site. There are lots of blogs subscribed in this site where people introduce some of the very useful and interesting sites.

Another site that I spent a lot of time on was this site www.paidsurveysplus.com which I found when I visited the job search site. This site was also introduced by someone who shared her interesting story of how she made money at home by just filling out surveys. First I thought this was nonsense but when I read her experience and other peoples replies I decided to go for it. It hasn't been long since I started this but I am earning some money at the moment but since this was a site particularly for people in US, there is less job for me to do meaning less pays I receive.. However it was worth a try I guess..there are still some New Zealand companies who are willing to pay people for their opinions by participating in surveys.

0 comments: