Cyborg Train Of Thought

I was looking around the internet and found a website featuring this article.
It outlines how scientists have made an article of clothing, I think it is a jacket of cloak in this instance, which doesn't refract light of one wave length. This means it works like glass and you can only see it in certain times/lights etc.
The article outlines how it could be used in military settings, stopping night vision apparatus from detecting people who are wearing this item.
When wearing this, the person would become a cyborg, enhancing their natural existence, in this case by becoming invisible in some places and under some circumstances.
Would there be other things that aren't technology related, such as ordinary clothes or jewellery which are classed as additions to the person to enhance their natural person for beauty purposes?
I think no, when I think of cyborg, there has to be robot parts: actual technology that people can see or acknowledge, affecting how a person is living their life. I would also only class a cyborg as a cyborg if they acknowledged that technology's interference in their lives was making them as cyborg.

2 comments:

    Hi Jessie! This is cool, it reminds me of Harry Potter :)

     

    Hi Jessie! This is cool, it reminds me of Harry Potter :)